almond butter for pregnant and nursing women
Breastfeeding is the most lovable and cherished desire of every mother. There is no satisfying thing for a mother than breast feeding her baby. As the babies **** the milk, mothers experience a highly relaxing and satisfying moment. Added, breastfeeding increases the levels of systemic Oxytocin that makes the uterus contract more quickly and decreases maternal bleeding.
Scientifically it has been proved that motherís breast milk is the best source of nourishment for infants. But, it is not a rule that the baby has to be fed only its motherís breast milk. It may be another lactating female, or a wet nurse. When the baby is not able to **** the milk from the breast, the milk can be pumped out, and fed to the baby through a bottle.
Through the breast milk the needful nutrients and antibodies are passed to the baby, and the mother gets the needful hormones during the process. The emotional and physical bond between baby and mother is strengthened during breastfeeding.
Almond Butter improves the quantity and quality of Breast milk for Nursing mothers Ė best way to highlight this.
- Almond Butter is a well-balanced and nutritious supplement to a breastfeeding motherís diet.
- A 95 gram serving of Almond Butter provides 255 out of the 310 milligrams of magnesium that is a breastfeeding mother is recommended to consume daily.
- Almond Butter also contains 5.7 milligrams of omega-3 fats, a vital nutrient for Omega-3 is vital for brain development in infants. The amount of omega-3 contained in breast milk is directly related to the amount of omega-3 ingested by the mother.
- Almond Butter and Almond products such as Raw Almonds and Almond milk have been consumed by nursing mothers throughout the ages to supplement their nutritional needs.
- Almond Butter is made from 100% pure roasted Almond Butter, made from unpasteurized almonds. We use the finest quality of sustainably-grown California almonds.
- Regular consumption of Almond Butter can aid in balancing the digestive system, removing acid due to indigestion from the motherís breast milk mitigating the likelihood that the baby will have colic, constipation, or general discomfort.
- Adding 2-3 tea spoons of Almond Butter to the diet every day will make the breast milk more abundant, richer and thicker!
- Your baby will gain weight satisfactorily and will be calm and content.